Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: STAY OFF MY FUCKING BOARD!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anonymous,WLU's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My board hasnt went to the new system yet, so hopefully it will get easier to delete this shit for brains posters crap.

    If someone could please tell this American dumbass LeVar Burton aka Brent Spiner to quit stalking me and leave my board alone.

    Do you idiots support crap like this:
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...=532&SUBMIT=Go

    You people post a lot of disgusting stuff here, but keep it off my board. I tried being cool as Adept but you idiots really arent that intelligent are you?

    STAY OFF MY BOARD AND TELL LEVAR BURTON & R-Jack I AM TELLING THE ADMINISTRATION!!

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 24, 2002 03:49 PM: Message edited by: anonymous,WLU ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by anonymous,WLU:

    I tried being cool as Adept but you idiots really arent that intelligent are you?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That was an attempt at being cool?!? I guess we're not that intelligent then.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    STAY OFF MY BOARD AND TELL LEVAR BURTON & R-Jack I AM TELLING THE ADMINISTRATION!!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Of course I'm not real intelligent, but what I believe I'd do in a similar situation, assuming I'd do anything, would be to try to deal with this in private, as in private messages, email, etc., between you and those with whom you have beefs. If that doesn't work, PM or email Steven or another administrator and let them know you have a problem, and let admin deal with it. What exactly do you expect to accomplish by running over to this board to snivel about what some poster who doesn't even post here lately is doing to your pwecious widdow boawd? Threatening to tattle was a special touch too; I'm sure everyone is as intimidated as I am.

    Take care of this yourself, little boy.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Viper from Vancouver's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew one of you guys were Adept. You spammed this board so now everyone is allowed to spam yours. If you don't like it then to fucking bad.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member anonymous,WLU's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
    I knew one of you guys were Adept. You spammed this board so now everyone is allowed to spam yours. If you don't like it then to fucking bad.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Of course it was me. I only referred to my age, home, school, etc... It doesnt take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.

    If you post in my forum, I'll just delete you also. Ask R-Jack how that works. forums

  5. #5
    Inactive Member anonymous.WLU's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Notic the "." opposed to the "," in my nic. I don't know why whoever is trolling as "anonymous,WLU" is so intent on bringing that board down?

    There is absolutly nothing going on there, so any spamming that would result from this morons attempt to validate themselves would be a waste of your time.

    Hopefully the users of THE will realize how retarded this pathetic troll is and not have to spam that very dead and boring board as you have in the past (in past appeals you have realized how much of a waste it would be, and have not bothered spamming!)!

    Get a life. And anonymous,WLU, i have objections to:
    LeVar Burton aka IndyClown aka Brent Spiner who is posting shemale porn in some sort of disgusting protest! You truly are a model citizen.

    I have no problem with R-Jack, just that his posts would be better received at a place like this rather than a place like mine!?

    Take Care!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bray2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WLU, your as much of a bitch as yourself as you were as Adept! Congrats!!

    Kind of sucks getting spammed with bullshit, you did it here long enough. GFY you big Pussy.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member anonymous,WLU's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by anonymous.WLU:
    Notic the "." opposed to the "," in my nic. I don't know why whoever is trolling as "anonymous,WLU" is so intent on bringing that board down?

    There is absolutly nothing going on there, so any spamming that would result from this morons attempt to validate themselves would be a waste of your time.

    Hopefully the users of THE will realize how retarded this pathetic troll is and not have to spam that very dead and boring board as you have in the past (in past appeals you have realized how much of a waste it would be, and have not bothered spamming!)!

    Get a life. And anonymous,WLU, i have objections to:
    LeVar Burton aka IndyClown aka Brent Spiner who is posting shemale porn in some sort of disgusting protest! You truly are a model citizen.

    I have no problem with R-Jack, just that his posts would be better received at a place like this rather than a place like mine!? So, the deleting will continue.

    Take Care!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Please notice the "." instead of the ",". The comma is the legit one and I'm not sure what this moron is attempting by taking a nic close to mine. And I do have a problem with R-Jack, thats why I delete his posts. Thats proof enough I am who I am. I am deleting his posts for crying out loud! Thats proof enough I hate his dumbass American opinion.

    So, I will stand by my wish to have you people quit posting on my board. The board is about Canadian Current Events and you being Americans dont have the mental capacity to have a take on Canadian Current Events. So, spamming my board will only add to the world perception that Americans are idiots.

    I dont even want an American opinion to any of the Anti-American posting that goes on there. The world is tired of your right-winged country and its time we stop supporting you bullshit country.

    None of you could hang with me as Adept.

    SO FUCK OFF!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yt1300inHtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by anonymous,WLU:


    None of you could hang with me as Adept.

    SO FUCK OFF!!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    That's funny because I was told on a daily basis by numerous posters how much I was crushing Adept.

    If you have a problem on your board, deal with it on your board you all-caps, melting down cunt!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Adept's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yt1300inHtown:
    That's funny because I was told on a daily basis by numerous posters how much I was crushing Adept.

    If you have a problem on your board, deal with it on your board you all-caps, melting down cunt!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Can you bitches stop obsessing over me PLEASE!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Patty In Modesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by anonymous,WLU:


    Please notice the "." instead of the ",". The comma is the legit one and I'm not sure what this moron is attempting by taking a nic close to mine. And I do have a problem with R-Jack, thats why I delete his posts. Thats proof enough I am who I am. I am deleting his posts for crying out loud! Thats proof enough I hate his dumbass American opinion.

    So, I will stand by my wish to have you people quit posting on my board. The board is about Canadian Current Events and you being Americans dont have the mental capacity to have a take on Canadian Current Events. So, spamming my board will only add to the world perception that Americans are idiots.

    I dont even want an American opinion to any of the Anti-American posting that goes on there. The world is tired of your right-winged country and its time we stop supporting you bullshit country.

    None of you could hang with me as Adept.

    SO FUCK OFF!!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    This is what happens when cousins mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •